Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Susan - The Friends Path

I am moving to where i will be ready for us to have some time
together to sing our songs, tell our stories, share what was seen
and heard. I look forward to your stories, and messages you have collected, these past
few days.- may be lifetimes...
I am free, I am in my Monkness right now in cave with much light and love
an emotional place of peace and profound reflection, I am gaining my
my forward direction, learning or maybe feeling out my forward path.
I will work the guard shack this weekend, and Monday coming, as I owe
the wonderful guards there for their fantastic understanding, compassion & love
Jeeze in my arrogance of Aquarius I have never witnessed such profound caring
love and compassion as I have in these last days from "ordinary' and "common"
untrained folks, it shows me that spiritual egos are the worst - and maybe mine
was the toughest of all.... a long going lesson this life time...

I will go to Chunyi Lynn to get certification for Chigung but not as a business
I know deeply I am not a business man, I am a compassion man,
I am working with the idea of writing now something more concrete like a book.
I never knew what to write before - but now I have a hold of something by the brook,
soon to be a river.  I have a partner now who sings on the other side now for loving details.
I am learning to listen again in a new way...

I am happy in my cave of light and Love,
I will invite your loving nature in soon too.
many new things you are right - I would like to hear more of an explantion of what you
have felt, heard, touched.
I See that Susan has had a powerful effect on many people in her life, - even though not
a counselor nor priest nor spiritually trained - a talented responsible quiet accountant,
who could listen and advise when needed...
Susan is teaching me the way of the friend..
 ~ This is the house of Aquarius the water bearer the bringer of intellectual peace for all
what a glorious real path... a new one for me
and I have discovered my innate gift my - my born with talent,  my worth
~something I have never felt nor really recognized.

there is productivity in this Cave of Light, & Love
it is a place to commune and relearn
like Spocks training on his home planet.

YOu may find it interesting that and Aquarian would be much like Spock -
feels but doesn't feel... half humane yet....

Well I do feel
no anger, no shouting, just love...
Colin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment