Saturday, April 17, 2010

May 13, 2010
Susan was such a wonderful, funny, caring friend. As a fellow Miss Tall Dallas, we shared lots of laughs and great memories together. Love
Sylvia Williams,
Dallas, Texas
April 21, 2010
My dear friend of over 30 years has left me too soon. I found the model for a true friend in Susan; she was loyal, thoughtful and generous.
I miss you and pray for the family and many friends left behind.
Marcia Roberts,
Arlington, Texas
April 20, 2010
Susan was a lovely lady and a delightful friend. We will miss her.
Susan & Hiram Patterson
April 20, 2010
My prayer is that Susan's family will find peace and comfort in this time of sorrow. My thoughts and prayers will be with her family.
Darline (Baugh) Mazo,
Corona, California
|
Contact Me
April 20, 2010
May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow.
Margaret (Wolfe) Vecchio,
Clemson, South Carolina    

April 19, 2010
I am so saddened by the loss of our friend and class mate. I will cherish the memories of the times we spent together. My prayers are with her family during this time of grief.
Deanne Harvey,
Hurst, Texas
April 18, 2010
I was so sorry to hear that one of our class mates has passed on, but I will pray for her family. God bless all.
Larry Blanton,
Haltom City, Texas
April 17, 2010
I am so glad that Susan and I got to have a nice visit in late October of 2009. We were able to catch up with our lives,and I really felt close to her after our meeting for lunch. She was a wonderful person, and she will be missed.
Elaine (Boyd) Becker,
Fort Worth, Texas
April 17, 2010
May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow.
Robert McMurtre,
Bedford, Texas
|
Contact Me
April 17, 2010
Susan will Light a path for us all as we are not far behind. She will be missed here but we can all join again in a wonderful place.
David Sturm,
Dayton, Oregon

April 17, 2010
Susan was so brave and so strong. My sympathies to her wonderful family.

Beverly Hawkins Poplin
Class of 1964
April 17, 2010
Sincere condolences to Susan's family and friends. May all take solace that Susan is now resting in God's holy hands.
Kaye (Blackshear) McCoy,
Rye, Texas
April 16, 2010
I graduated from Bell HS in '64 along with Susan and she recently attended both our reunion and our Jan ladies luncheon. Not only was she beautiful of face, but of soul too. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends. She will be missed greatly.
Faye (Blackshear) Reynolds,
Austin, Texas
|
Contact Me
April 16, 2010
I offer the Barron family my most sincere condolences on the loss of your daughter and sister. May the "peace of God that excels all thought" prove to be with you.

Deepest Sympathy
|
Contact Me
April 16, 2010
Susan was a beautiful lady inside and out. As a fellow Miss Tall Texas, we shall surely miss her smile and loving presence. Thanks for being you, Susan, you made a huge impression on all you met. Love Anita Tipping-Wheeler
Anita Tipping-Wheeler,
Irving, Texas
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment