Monday, April 5, 2010

Develop the skill to listen:

April 5th:    Colin,

You don’t know how sorry I am.  I figured something had happened with Susan as I haven’t heard from you lately.  There is nothing that I can say to comfort you.  I have never had a wife or child leave this plain.  But two of my three parents have left.  There is no greater pain than losing someone you love.  I am sure you know that they are still alive just not where you can see them.  You can still talk with them and they will hear.  You can hear them too but you have to develop the skill to listen.  There is no problem for them to hear you, just talk or think your thoughts and they will know.  In the next plain they have ultimate communications capability.  Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.  I did not know your soul mate.  But I have come to know you over the past few years.  And if she is half as compassionate as you she is wonderful.  If there is anything that I can do for you I will do it.  When you are able call me.  Or if you need someone to talk with I am here.

April 6th:...
I Sit here and remember what it was to feel the love of one that sat with me.  Wondering what the world was about. You have what it takes to continue.  There is the pain of absence.  I know you know how to be.  I know you know that you are.  You have helped me be.  You can be.  You are.  I am that I am.


Thanks

Dennis Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment