Sunday, April 4, 2010

Comments for Susan from Dallas Morning News obit online

                                     A lady of grace and dignity like no other. Some of my heartiest laughs are ones she shared with me. It was a blessing to have known her. My deepest sympathies to those who knew and loved her best.
Posted by: Kim Irving, TX - Co-worker   Apr 08, 2010

    Susan was such a sweet, gentle soul. She was so kind, it warmed me just to speak with her. And it pained me to know she had to deal with so much. But, now she's in a better place where she's free from everything. And maybe, one day, God willing, we will see her again. :)
    Posted by: Justin Furstenberg - Co-Worker   Apr 08, 2010

      It is with great sadness I learned of Susan's passing. Her friendliness and warmth were a gift to us all. She will surely be missed and my heart goes out to her family in sympathy for their loss.
      Posted by: Celene Newcomb Irving, TX - Cc-Workier   Apr 08, 2010

        My condolences to Susan's family and friends, she was a delight to know and talk with. Always smiling and interesting topics of conversation whenever we had lunch. May peace be with all of you in this time of sorrow. - Kirstin
        Posted by: Kirstin Delys - co-worker   Apr 07, 2010

          My prayers will be with Susan's family at this time. I will remember her smile and the courage she held each day.
          Posted by: Susan Galloway Irving, TX - co-worker   Apr 07, 2010

            My condolences to Susan's Family, her bright smile and positive attitude will be missed dearly.
            Posted by: Sam Behnam - Colleague   Apr 07, 2010

              My condolences to Susan's Family. She will be missed dearly.
              Posted by: Pearle Villarreal - co-worker   Apr 07, 2010

                My condolences to her family. She was a very courageous person who I really admired and enjoyed getting to know. She was a fighter who passed with honors.
                Posted by: Jim Lloyd Irving, TX - Co-worker   Apr 07, 2010

                  To Susan Barrons family. I really enjoyed working with Susan and the many talks we had. I will sincerely miss her. May God Bless each of you in this time of sorrow. Sincerely, Denise
                  Posted by: Denise Turner - co-worker   Apr 07, 2010

                    Thanks for allowing us to share in knowing Susan, she was always so positive, full of a happy spirit and thoughtful. We enjoyed the time that she was employeed here. I will always remember her for her ability to see the good in everything. Callie
                    Posted by: Callie Sallee - Co-worker   Apr 07, 2010

                    No comments:

                    Post a Comment